hi guys,

I am on OPT till nov end and working with employer A since febrary 2004
I have H1 from employer A and H1 is starting from Dec 1st 2004
can i transfer H1 before it actually started as i have payslips since Feb 2004

--------------------------OR-----------------------------------

I have to wait till i get one payslip on H1

regards,
jags
Hello all, I am new to this forum and have a question on the H1B transfer. My new employer's attorney filed the a H1B petition. I was reviewing the forms and noticed that my new employer has not signed the statemnets in the supplemental form I-129 which states:
1. By filing this petition, I agree to the terms of the labor application......
2. As an authorized official of the employer, I certify that the employer will be liable for the reasonable........
The above two statements have not been signed by my Employer and the application has been sent already. However they have signed the electronic LCA. Will this application be rejected? Please advise.

H1 B transfer -Employer has not signed statements..

Hello all, I am new to this forum and have a question on the H1B transfer. I plan to change jobs and my new employer's attorney filed a H1B petition. I was reviewing a copy of the forms and noticed that my new employer has not signed the statemnets in the supplemental form I-129 which states:
1. By filing this petition, I agree to the terms of the labor application......
2. As an authorized official of the employer, I certify that the employer will be liable for the reasonable........
The above two statements have not been signed by my Employer and the application has been sent already for premium processing. However they have signed the electronic LCA. Will this application be rejected? Please advise. Please note that I have a H1B already and this is a transfer.