H1 transfer receipt time

rags2007

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Could you let me know how long it takes to receive the H1 transfer filing receipt ? Specially for cases filed with Texas Service Centre.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers,
Rags.

Thanks in advance for sharing the details.

Is there a delay in receiving H1 transfer filing receipt because of the new H1 processing ?

Thanks,
Rags.

H1B transfer time

Rags, My transfer papers were submitted to INS almost abt 25 days back. I have not yet received my reciept.

Let me know if you have any updates or if u r in a similar situation.
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your scenario life101.

I am in a similar situation and my transfer papers were sent 15 days back.

Someone in the forum posted that it takes 30 days to receive the receipt. So, you should get it before end of this week. Good Luck !! and let me know as soon as you receive your receipt.

BTW, I assume that you are under regular processing (not premium processing). Pls confirm.

Thanks.

I am surprised why things are different with every body. Since its all the standard process, whey do people have to wait for long. My my situation, I infact received my case number in two week's time, and on the forth week I also received the change of status. So i can tell you based on my experience, things are different.
See what others say about in this situation. go to http://www.rahasiam.com and take others opinion.

mukeshinmd,

Thanks for sharing your experiences in this forum. While I appreciate your inputs, please stop promoting rahasiam.com at this forum. There is nothing on that website that is useful for the people in this forum.

Thanks, Rags.

H1B transfer time

Rags, You are right. Mine has been file through regular processing.
I don't think INS has even encashed the check yet. I will surely let you know when i get my receipt. Good luck to you too!

Did anyone receive H1 transfer receipt in the last 10 to 15 days ?
Wondering why it takes such a long time for the receipts.

Rags.

H1B Transfer Reciept for application 02 April 2007

Just checking whether anyone filing H1B Transfer under regular processing still awaiting recipet for appplication filed on 02 April 2007.I am still awaiting reciept till date.Just had this much information that the check has been cashed which was paid by company.Don't have any more information.Any one filing transfer during same period ,please let me know updates!!

Just checking whether anyone filing H1B Transfer under regular processing still awaiting recipet for appplication filed on 02 April 2007.I am still awaiting reciept till date.Just had this much information that the check has been cashed which was paid by company.Don't have any more information.Any one filing transfer during same period ,please let me know updates!!

Hi Bishnujee,

Do you know on when they encashed your check? Could you please let us know?

Thank You.

H1B Transfer

Hi,
The check was encashed on 28 April,but no reciept till now.I am still waiting to hear from attorney regarding same.
Do let me know if any one of you getting reciept by this time.My H1 transfer was filed on April 02.
Thanks

Bishnujee

Friends, My case was sent to VSC on 25th Apr, checks were cashed on 16th May. Still waiting for receipt. Rags.

Hi,

Just want to check to see whether there is still a delay on getting the H-1B transfer receipt. I am about to switch company and need to file the transfer. I can start the new job only after received the receipt from processing center for the transfer case, not the verifcation from post office showing the case have been received, correct? Without receiving the receipt, I just have to wait :confused: ...

I am in a similar situation Please help

Hi Tri, and all others.

I am about to quit my current employer. But before I put down my papers and join the new employer, I think I need the receipt right.

I am going with normal processing. Can you tell me if I can safely join the new employer only with the postal mark proof for H1 B transfer filing. Or I can only quit once I have my receipt number.

Anu idea about the current lead time for receipt numbers.

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Regards,

Sandy