H1 transfer-premium got RFE, HELP!!!

fuxiaoro

H1 transfer using premium process.

Date Received: 12/26/2006
RFE date: 01/05/2007

My questions are

1. After USCIS receive the documents, are you going to make a decision within 15 days of the RFE case?

2. Is it true that the out-of-status person has to go back to their home country to get the visa stamp if petition was approved but without the I-94 stamp?

I really appreciate all the suggetions.

fuxiaoro said:
H1 transfer using premium process.

Date Received: 12/26/2006
RFE date: 01/05/2007

My questions are

1. After USCIS receive the documents, are you going to make a decision within 15 days of the RFE case? - Yes they should approve your case within 15 days

2. Is it true that the out-of-status person has to go back to their home country to get the visa stamp if petition was approved but without the I-94 stamp? - Yes this is true

I really appreciate all the suggetions.

Thank you very much for your reply.

However, the answer from my lawyer is

--------------
The premium processing system is set up to guarantee only initial adjudication within 15 days. If the case requires more information, then the guaranty no longer applies, although as a practical matter the adjudication is much quicker than under regular processing after an RFE.
------------------

Please share any information if anyone has got RFE when using the premium processing.

Thank you very much for your reply.

However, the answer from my lawyer is

--------------
The premium processing system is set up to guarantee only initial adjudication within 15 days. If the case requires more information, then the guaranty no longer applies, although as a practical matter the adjudication is much quicker than under regular processing after an RFE.
------------------

Please share any information if anyone has got RFE when using the premium processing.
Hello fuxiaoro,

Did you get your approval? If yes how long after query was replied and updated into the system on March 2nd.

I'm into similar situation and have my trip planned. I don't know if I'll be able to receive my approval before my trip abroad.

Your reply may give some more insight.

Thanks,
--Jay