H1 Transfer possible or not

mubansal

i have a very strange case. My company sent me on H1B from India with the H1b filled by the parent US company. My H1B was valid till April,2006. During that time I never thought about staying in US. Now I am back in India after working for 1 year on that H1b visa. I do not know the status of my H1b. Is it possible for me to find a job from India and then get the H1 transfer while I am in India only ??? do the parent company need to tell INS that I have left US after completing the project work.

Once you left US, the H1-B basically became invalid as you no longer worked for the parent company in US. If you need a transfer, they would always ask for paystubs which you obviously don't have.

h1b transfer

hi, i need help!!!!! i've got h1b through company a and it will lapse on 2005, now company b filed h1b petition and i got the reciept notice already......now these are my concern:

1. if i stop working with company a what will happen to my h1b status?
2. if i start working with company b eventhough i just got a reciept notice only, what will be my status?
3. if company a revoked my h1b, and im still waiting for the approval notice of the petitioned filed by company b, what will happen to my status? im i still in status?

i really needed your help............ :)