H1 transfer Help??

sg70

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am in desperate need of your help. I got laid off in Oct 2002. Company A filled for my H1 transfer. End of Nov 2002 I joined Company B since company A was unable to place me. Now I have my H1 approval from company B. Company A got query for the H1 transfer filled.
My question is how safe it is to still send response to query that company A got as I might move back to company A in future.
My understanding is a person can have multiple H1, but then in this case which one will be the valid/legal. One that I have now or the one that might gets approved in near future.

Please reply at the earliest as I have to reply to query either way.

Thank you
Regards
sg

Did the query come to you or thru company B? Or is company A friendly so they forwarded the query to you?

However, you need to explain that you are with company B now (paystubs) and wish to transfer to A and then B seamlessly. Contact the lawyer of company B to do this.

Thanks for the reply.

This is where my delimma is:

I was working for company X until Oct 2002.

Company A filled for transfer from company X in Oct 2002 and got query.

Company B filled for transfer from company X in Nov 2002 and got approved in March 2003. Currently I am working for company B since Nov 2002.

Since company A got query in this case and my intention is to join this company A in future.

What will be the safest path for me. Should I go ahead and reply to company A query using company X paperwork or just ignore it or if there is some other way I can handle this.

I appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks
sg

Also, I have one more doubt.

Assume if Company A gets approval after responding to query using company X paperwork.

Which will be my legal H1B - the one that will approve with company A or the one I have now.