H1 Tranfer Qus - Pls help.

avisk

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I am planning to transfer my H1 from my current employer A to employer B. My current assignment in US with A comes to an end by 9th July. Company B already started transfer processing through PP (hope they will file my case with USCIS by Jun 2). I have few questions.

1. What would be approximate time to do H1 transfer through PP in VSC?.
2. In case if the processing takes more than 3 weeks or some other issue comes (I am planning to stay here in US till 20th Jul), can I go back to India and come back to US through my current employer (A) once I find a new assignment here?.

3. My friend says once H1B trasnfer is filled, I should not leave the country till I get my approval (I cannot exit using my current I94). Is it true even if I dint get the receipt by the time I leave US or want to contiue with employer A?

4. Will there be any problem in staying with current employer H1 in case if the transfer doesnt go successfull and I return to India on Jul 20th?.

5. My friend also says even if USCIS needs EFP, they will always give a recepiet #. Is it true that I always get the receipt # though they need some EFP?.

Please help me. Thanks in advance for all your time.

Thanks!