H1 status issues without payroll running

indomitable_77

Registered Users (C)
I am not in a project since I have been in USA, that is 6 months. My employer hasn't run any payroll, I know it is not legal on their part, but he is one of those many desi employers who does it otherwise. My question is how risky/safe is my status? What would be the consequences? I am looking for contract as well as full time positions right now, and if I get a full time opportunity, would the H1 transfer require the past 6 months paystubs? Please do reply to these questions, since I am worried about my situation.

I am not in a project since I have been in USA, that is 6 months. My employer hasn't run any payroll, I know it is not legal on their part, but he is one of those many desi employers who does it otherwise. My question is how risky/safe is my status? What would be the consequences? I am looking for contract as well as full time positions right now, and if I get a full time opportunity, would the H1 transfer require the past 6 months paystubs? Please do reply to these questions, since I am worried about my situation.

Your employer must pay you according to LCA not paying you he is violating H1 Law/regulation. You seem to be out of status. If new employer file H1 transfer you will need 2-3 recent pay stubs.