H1 Stamping in Mexico without assitance from third parties - Urgent

bharghava

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am going to Nogales Mexico on the 27th at 9 am. My approved H1 is not yet with me but am expecting it come by next week. I called up these expert assitants etc.. and they said they need at least 10 working days to get permit etc..

Since thats not possible for me I am requesting guys out there who have gone to mexico without any help fro other.
I can manage Permit from Mexican Embassy out here. How do i get the 110 Us Visa fee from a mexican bank? Are there any banks in the US where i can get that check. i am planning to drive rental car into mexico with mexican insurance.

This is very urgent request. Any kind of help is appretiated. Appointment is on Monday morning am reaching on sunday evening. So banks in Mexico might not open at that time. please help.

Thanks.

Hi,

As far as I know, There is a banamex bank next to the border and one near the consulate at nogales.I heard that they open at 9. So You can pay there and go to consulate. I also learned that its ok if you go little late to consulate. I am also going to consulate on the same date.

usemex/bhargava

usemex/bhargava could you please post your experience at the consulate?