H1 Stamping Fees - Toronto

rd_raj

Registered Users (C)
I have an appointment in US consulate toronto at 8:30 AM. I am reaching toronto by 8:30 the previous night.
Can I pay the $100 application fees at the consulate itself? Or do I have go to Scotia Bank the day before? Or is it possble to run to the bank and get to consulate by 8:30?
Please advice/comment/suggest.
Thanks,
R

rd_raj said:
Can I pay the $100 application fees at the consulate itself? Or do I have go to Scotia Bank the day before?

What does your confirmation letter say? Can you pay in USD cash? I know visa applicants in Montreal have to pay USD 100 (cash only) inside the consulate. Whatever the case is in the Toronto consulate, it should be clearly mentioned in the appointment confirmation letter.

Thanx for your reply,
My confirmation letter says...
"2. Pay the fee in person (not by mail or wire) by cash/money order/certified check at any SCOTIABANK branch in the province of Ontario only. It may be paid in advance (recommended to avoid lineups at the bank) or on the morning of your interview. The bank teller should keep the branch copy of the deposit slip and give the other three (3)-validated slips to you, the applicant, to bring to your interview."

What I want to know is whether there is a bank counter inside the Toronto Consulate.

-R

You have to pay it at Scotia Bank. Not at the consulate.
I am going a day early to get it done.