H1 stamped from DOS in St.Louis/DC but PROBLEM

smxhan

Registered Users (C)
I received my PP within 5 weeks time from DOS in DC with my H1 stamped. But the photo is very dark and blurred and is not recognizable that it is me. I have booked tickets for India and planning to travel in weeks time. I am worried that the photo is not recognizable. I dont know what to do.

Please advise.

Photo

smxhan said:
I received my PP within 5 weeks time from DOS in DC with my H1 stamped. But the photo is very dark and blurred and is not recognizable that it is me. I have booked tickets for India and planning to travel in weeks time. I am worried that the photo is not recognizable. I dont know what to do.

Please advise.

My photos on my visa are not reconizable either. I have never had a problem. I dont think they are looking at the Visa Photo.
I dont think you should worry.

smxhan said:

Please advise.

Recently we went to india, only thing is they took time to recognize. Not a problem at all.

saro28 said:
Recently we went to india, only thing is they took time to recognize. Not a problem at all.

How good was your photo on the application ? Was it a Digitally printed photo..

The photo was according to instructions specified in the website for photo requirements of NIV. If the photo was a issue they would have send it back as a 221(g) and asked to resubmit the photos again. But I did not get any of those 221(g)s . So I am really confused what needs to be done .

Do I need to re-submit everything as a "Correction" to DOS in DC to get a clearer picture. Or will they return it saying its not exactly a correction.