H1 Revalidation question. Please help.

sohaib

Registered Users (C)
I have valid H1B visa stamped from company A till January 2007. I am now with company B and planning to visit India in January next year. I am planning to get H1B stamped sometime in September this year in either Mexico or Canada. For any reason my H1B visa (with company B) gets denied, can I enter back into the United States as I have valid visa (for company A) till January 2007?

F.Y.I. Comany A did not cancel my H1 visa yet and I got my last visa stamped in Ottawa in Sep 2004.

Thankyou in advance.

You can travel on the old H1B visa, provided you have an approved H1B notice and your pay stubs from your current company.

If you want to go and get your revalidation done, remember, that if you are denied a visa, you will not be able to enter the country, even if you have a valid visa that was issued earlier.

So, I would not take the risk, even though it is very easy to get a visa in Mexico.

sohaib said:
I have valid H1B visa stamped from company A till January 2007. I am now with company B and planning to visit India in January next year. I am planning to get H1B stamped sometime in September this year in either Mexico or Canada. For any reason my H1B visa (with company B) gets denied, can I enter back into the United States as I have valid visa (for company A) till January 2007?

F.Y.I. Comany A did not cancel my H1 visa yet and I got my last visa stamped in Ottawa in Sep 2004.

Thankyou in advance.