H1 Revalidation problem....please help

kris_vip

Registered Users (C)
hi
i am H1b visa holder residing in US from 3yrs - citizen of India .... i had sent mine and my wife's who is on H4 visa for extension with approval forms and other documentation for stamping at st louis within the timeframe. we have recevied all the documents intact but our visa wasnt stamped we recv a note from them stating "we are unable to process your visa application under section 221(g)of immigration and nationality act for following reason "your application is not clearly approvable at this time per regulation you require a personal interview with a consular officer .you must apply for a new visa overseas at US embassy or consulate that processes non immigrant visa applications "

we wanted to know does this mean we hadnt sent proper documentation or something was incomplete so it wasnt given and can we re apply ...sending all application and documenattion again.... or pls let us know if anyone else faced this same problem and what to do.....is there way to contact immigration authorities

regards
kris

There are some threads posted in this forum.
mentions about salary difference between LCA w2 etc..etc
Please use search term '221 g'.

hi
thanks but guess in form for revalidation there is no mention of salary.....
and it has always been within lca limits still y this was rejected couldnt figure out

I got same rejection , 221 g
I am also trying to find out.
My previous visas are not stamped in India.
one is stamped in Vancouver, Canada, second one is a revalidation like this.
I am guessing they are not revalidating if you dont have atleast one visa from your home country.
Where is your previous visa stamped?
Thanks
immi_tracker

kris_vip
when did you sent your visa for revalidation ??
when did your current visa expired ??
What about the New I-797 does you have I-94 attached to it??
Tell me total info with dates ..We might be able to help you.

hi
well my visa and my wifes both was stamped in mumbai india...
we applied for revalidation here in usa we sent it to st louis.
we had our current I-94 attched from 797 attched to our passport
and our visa had expired on feb 26 2003 we got approval sometime in july 2003 and we sent for revaldating in sept 2003
recv all docu back intact on dec 2003 with note from authorities.
acc to us all our documents were ok.... infact we had sent it to a lawyer to let her verify if we missed on something
all seemed ok acc to her too