H1 Revalidation:: Please Help

rs_nyuser

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Stamping on my passport expired in May this year but my 7th year extension is valid till April 31 2005. I have two questions and will really appreciate your help with it.
1. Is it ok to go to India and get it revalidated with just 3-4 months left on Visa or shud I wait for 8th yr. extension to come and then travel.
2. If i go with 8th year extension and 7th yr still has 2 months remaining how do they treat that will they stamp it till the end of 8th year or till 7th year or is there a problem in this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

rs_nyuser said:
Hi,
Stamping on my passport expired in May this year but my 7th year extension is valid till April 31 2005. I have two questions and will really appreciate your help with it.
1. Is it ok to go to India and get it revalidated with just 3-4 months left on Visa or shud I wait for 8th yr. extension to come and then travel.
2. If i go with 8th year extension and 7th yr still has 2 months remaining how do they treat that will they stamp it till the end of 8th year or till 7th year or is there a problem in this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Hi rs_nyuser

Sorry instead of answering you I am pinging you with question.

Did you get any insight into this issue ?

I also have a similar need to go to Canada to have my visa stamped with 6th year extension valid till March 14 2005. Did you find there is any "minimum days left" requirement?

Regards