H1 re-stamping for employer change???

praveeng78

Registered Users (C)
I changed employers 4 months ago, and have not yet had a chance to get the new H1 stamped. Is it required to get the new visa stamping. The existing H1 stamping in my passport (for the previous employer) is valid for 1 more year.

I am planning on a Carribean cruise. Can I re-enter the US with the existing H1 stamp or do I have to get new stamping done to re-enter?

Any of the gurus or people with similar cases, please advice.

Thanks.

praveeng78 said:
I changed employers 4 months ago, and have not yet had a chance to get the new H1 stamped. Is it required to get the new visa stamping. The existing H1 stamping in my passport (for the previous employer) is valid for 1 more year.

No need of stamping before expiry of old stamp. But you must keep your new approval notice original along with your pp I am planning on a Carribean cruise. Can I re-enter the US with the existing H1 stamp or do I have to get new stamping done to re-enter? NO. But you have to keep your approved H1 papers from the new employer
Any of the gurus or people with similar cases, please advice.

Thanks.

h1b transfer stamping

Hi friends, I have a situation, i got stamped with Company X and working with them, now i want to transfer my H1B to company Y which is valid till Oct 2006. After transfer my H1B to Company Y can i travel to india on Company X visa. I got eac no on jan 20 but i need to go india in april and i will be back on may 1 st week in th medile when i am in india if my y company aprovel comes to re enter this country do i nedd stamping please help me