H1 premium processing app accepted

needh11

Registered Users (C)
In case this helps someone, I got a confirmation from CIS today, they accepted my H1 premium application.

details

hi

Can you give us more details as to when it was filed and what kind of confirmation did you get. thanks a lot

regards
venu

hello needh11,

Could you please let me know when did you apply for premium processing and to which service center? I have not received any response from the Texas service center on my premium application filed on April 13th, 2004.

Thanks,
chrisdude

Texas Center.

I first applied on March 31st (by mistake) and the app was returned.

Reapplied on April 9th, CIS accepted the app on April 14th and sent me the receipt no.

I got a confirmation of the approval on April 16th. However, later on, when my lawyer got the papers back, we came to know that my "Change of Status" is not approved. My OPT expired on April 1st.

Now, I am told that I would need to go back to India and pickup the H1 along with the stamping. Dont know how hard the change of status will be to get from India. Also, I am in the dark as to when is a good time for me to go to India, and how soon I can return.

For example, if I get the stamping done in May, can I come back to USA in June? Or do I have to wait till oct to enter?

Can I go to India in September?

Thanks.