H1 multiple stamping in Vancouver- Share Exp

rashmrs

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends

I took appointment on Dec 3rd in Vancouver for Mulitple Stamping.

Let me know if any one got had gone to Vancouver recently ..

Thanks
Ravi

rashmrs said:
Hi Friends

I took appointment on Dec 3rd in Vancouver for Mulitple Stamping.

Let me know if any one got had gone to Vancouver recently ..

Thanks
Ravi

Try the canadian Landing immigration pages on this website. I don't remember which page exactly, but I think someone posted their experience of Vancouver landing and h1b stamping. Please doublecheck as I am not sure.

Also, please do post your h1b stamping experience in Vancouver. We would appreciate that. Thanks.

Hi Friends

One of my friend had been to Vancouver last week and She got her H1 visa stamped easily.

Questions were simple it seems like company info, what kind of job.. whats her role in the Job and they asked to show the degree certificates.

Interview time was not more than 5 min and She got her Passport back on the same day .

Fee can be paid in Cash.(in dollars)

Nothing much to be worried.

So , I wish every one best of luck ..

Thanks

H1b Revalidation_Vancouver_Landed Immigrant

Hello Friends,
Our family has got Canadian Immigration and is planning to move to Vancouver from the US.However, my husband would like to get revalidation for his H1b and return to continue his job here.He has been working in the US for the past 4 years.
Can anyone tell me, how is the revalidation experience go in Vancouver?
Will it be hard?
Is there anyone who, after having driven to Vancouver, returned back, using the 30 day Automatic Revalidation rule, without applying for revalidation.
Kindly share your experience.
We are planning to go in January or February 2005.
Thanks.
BS :)

Hi Friends

The stamping was very easy for me..

He just asked me for my OPT card, my Masters Ceritificate, Official Transcript and the collge name where i did my Masters in USA.

I gave him Un-official transcript, instead of Offical Transcript . and I told the reason that my univ.. mailed the transcript but i didnt receive it before the interview date.

After that he said to pay the fees.

let me know if you need any more details

Ravi

Hello Friends,
Our family has got Canadian Immigration and is planning to move to Vancouver from the US.However, my husband would like to get revalidation for his H1b and return to continue his job here.He has been working in the US for the past 4 years.

Can anyone tell me, how is the revalidation experience go in Vancouver?
Will it be hard?

-- Easy as compared to Indian consulates but do not take for granted..

Is there anyone who, after having driven to Vancouver, returned back, using the 30 day Automatic Revalidation rule, without applying for revalidation.
Kindly share your experience.

-- works just fine

We are planning to go in January or February 2005.

--Great

HELP! H1 revalidation question

HELP! H1 revalidation question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have worked for company A for 4 months on H1.Then i joined company B and i have my new H1(I797 ) but my passport does not have the new H1 (from company B) stamped.

1)I need to go to Europe for a interview and I am wondering if i will have a problem while reentering USA?

2)Can I hvae my H1(company B) revalidated in Canada or Mexico?

Please let me know.

Thanks !

H1 B extention

My experience in Vancouver was pretty good.

No questions, they didn't ask for anything. All they asked was, am I still working in the old company I said yes and they issued the visa.

For extentions I don't think anybody would have any problem, they didn't even look at my pay stubs.

h1B Revalidation

Thank you Friends !
Thankyou Bhand for your reply.
My husband is going on February 11th 2005 for Revalidation in Vancouver.
Hopefully everything goes well.
I will post our experience later.
:)