H1-L1,urgent,pls help

i140limbo

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I was on L1-A visa .I got my H1-B done through
another company and joined the company.I've been working with the company for the past 2 months and also have paystubs from them.I didn't leave the country,so I don't have my visa stamping for H1.I want to go back to my previous employer i.e L1 status.I don't think my L1 visa has been cancelled.Is it possible to go back on my L1 status now as nothing on
my passport shows that I went on H1 visa.I'm assuming my L1 visa is still valid or does it become automatically invalid because of the H1 status.I've not left the country in between these visa status changes.
Even if its possible ,will there be any implications when I go out of the country and return back again or when I go to my base country for stamping?

My H1 came with change of status i.e had a I-94 attached.If I need to go back on L1, what do I need to do.Will just cancelling the H1 approvals work?How do I change my status to L1?

H1-l1

Hi GotPR,
Thanks for your response.I just sent you some more questions to your inbox, if you could pls have a look and respond.
Thanks again.

H1-l1

I'm an Indian citizen.
My L1 is still valid,I've a valid L1 till Jan 2007, valid I-94 too.So if I just leave the country and come back on my previous L1 status wherein I've documents from the company that they need my services here, does my H1 get invalidated and I get back my L1 status?Do I need to go to my home country or any country?Plus my stamped I-94 had expired.So I 'd a new I-94 based on the L1 extension which means that my visa stamping in my passport based on my L1 is not current.Even in this scenario, can I go to any country or do I need to go to my home country for the visa extension stamping.Thanks for your response.

H1-l1

Thanks for your response.Seeme like this is nothing I can do as an inidvidual.My previous employer has to file a new petition.