H1 & H4 Revalidation- employer's letter - include dependents?

saravanans

Registered Users (C)
I am applying for visa revalidation - mine H1-b and my wife's H4. Do I need to include my wife's name somewhere in my Employers' letter? Can anyone, please post the content of such sample letter you might have?

Thanks a lot,
SAR

Originally posted by saravanans
I am applying for visa revalidation - mine H1-b and my wife's H4. Do I need to include my wife's name somewhere in my Employers' letter? Can anyone, please post the content of such sample letter you might have?

Thanks a lot,
SAR

A typical employment letter would be:
This is to verify that Mr. XX is employed full time as [title] with a salary of[salary] per year. Mr. X's job responsibilities include[include LCA listed job responsibilities]. Please contact me if you have any further questions.
signed,
[HR representative]

Get this letter in original on company stationery.

You don't need to mention your wife's name in your employment letter. (Why do you think it is needed or your employer will "certify" that she is your wife?)

Lawyer site mentioned it

I was reading the documents required section in http://www.murthy.com/reissue.html . The article said - "Include a list of dependents in Employer's Letter of Support" I did not know how/where to include spouse's name in the letter. I was wondering...

Thanks,
SAR