H1 & H4 extension

irahirs

Registered Users (C)
My H1 and H4 is valid till July 31st 2005. My wife has to go to India and come back by May 30th 2005. Do I file for extension now with premium processing or apply for extension (with or without premium processing) once she gets back in? Would my wife face any problem in getting back in with 2 months left on the visa?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Irahirs.

irahirs said:
My H1 and H4 is valid till July 31st 2005. My wife has to go to India and come back by May 30th 2005. Do I file for extension now with premium processing or apply for extension (with or without premium processing) once she gets back in?
Would my wife face any problem in getting back in with 2 months left on the visa?
--no problem
Please let me know.
---better file after May 30th 2005 when your wife comes back to US,( then it will be no confusion of I-94, file your H1 extension and her H4 extension in same envelope, you can use premium processin or without premium processng
Thanks
Irahirs.

what form to apply H4 ?

Hello ,
Can some one please tell which documents are needed from my wife for filing H4 trasnfer. also which form is needed to be filled ?

your advise is greatly appreciated.

Ravi.

Redds777 said:
Hello ,
Can some one please tell which documents are needed from my wife for filing H4 trasnfer.
-- form I-539, Primary H1 holder H1 approval copy, her passport pages, her valid I-94 copy(front and back) filing fees to USCIS ( she has to write in one item on I-539 that her husband XYZ is working with ABC company and is being paid XXX amount and he supports me, she has to sign after making that statement on that page) Read the instructions when you download the form I-539
also which form is needed to be filled ?

your advise is greatly appreciated.

Ravi.