h1 filing fee check in favour of consultant or UCSIS ??

h1seek

Registered Users (C)
hello

this is regarding my h1 filing. did you guys gave the filing fee check in favour of UCSIS or consultants ?? my consultant took check in favour of their name and not UCSIS. so i have no way to track whether UCSIS encashed my amount and processed the fee ! how do i ensure that my application is filed and getting processed like those whose check was written in favour of UCSIS and hence directly encashed by UCSIS. i filed h1 in may and receipt date is of june 2006. no status updates yet !

plz help.

First of all , The petitioner(employer) is supposed to pay the H1 filing fees and not the beneficiary(you). So, nobody gives a check in favour of USCIS.
These consultants are crooks and do not want to part with their money, so they take the money from you.
Your employer will receive the receipt notice in which they will state the fees received for H1 filing. AS you mentioned you received your receipt in June 2006, look at that. (It might not show the premium processing fee and other misc fees, it just shows the actual H1 fees)