H1-F2-H1 need help urgently

NeoW

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I need some advices. I lost my h-1b status on 2002 and I changed into F-2. Now I got a job offer and would like to find out more what I should do. I have read and notice that my case is cap exampt. But I want have better understanding regarding want classification of my petiotion. In question #2, part 2 of I-129, shoudl it be a new employment or change of employer? I also want to know if I will need to get LCA for this petition. If anyone could tell me want the documents I need to get from the company to support my petition, I wll be really appreciative.

NeoW.

It should not be new employment but, you can change the employer. Yes, you need to get LCA for this petition.

Thanks for the response razors_edge. Since I will need to get another LCA, I guess that the position or nature of the job doesn't need to be the same with the previous approved LCA. Is it correct?

Thanks for Grate guru.. The followings are information that I got from Grate guru.
great guru said:
You must check 2 a and 5 b (in I-129).

For you must give F1 and previous H1 receipt number

Covering letter you must mention that you have worked in H1 "start date "to 'end date.'

Attach I 94 copy also previous H1 visa stamping copy in your pp

LCA is required every time you apply h1 whether new one or extention or transfer.

Hi,

iam a f1 to h1b , iam going for h1b stamping , i have a low w2 for 2005 for my company, with start date as october 2004 because i worked with another company in 2005 for three months .
is a low w2 a problem ?
if they ask should i show both the w2´s and say that i worked for two company´s in 2005 , is it ok to work for two company´s. I have h1b´s from both the companies .

Please advise me asap .

regards
raj