H1 extension with Labour Cert Pending


Registered Users (C)

Questions on a few situation

My company had filed a labour certification for me in Feb 2002. EDD came in Jan'03 and now its with DOL.

My 6yrs on H1 expire in Feb'04.

My brother is buying over a company in texas and wants me to run that company. Anyway I can get an H1 or some other Visa to work for this company

Investment is about 300-400,000 USD and it employs about 8-10 people

Am using forum for the first time. PLease excuse this if thisis not the proper place to post this question.


Last edited by a moderator: