H1 extension approved

SPA

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My H1 extension got approved on May 16, 2003.
I applied for on Nov 15, 2002 at texas service center. It took exactly 6 months + 1 day.

Well, congratulations SPA, on your H1 extension approval.

And thanks a lot for your posting. I am sure this will help many others (including me), estimating how long will it take to get approval on their cases.

Thanks once again.

mhsoor

H1-B1 7th Year Extension - Approved

Hi All,

TSC has approved my 7th year H1-B1 extension case.

RD : 12/10/2002
AD : 05/28/2003

I checked my case status "online" on the BCIS website, today.

My good wishes to everyone who are waiting for their H1-B1 approval.

mhsoor
:)

H1 extension approved according to online status

Hi All,

TSC has approved my H1-B1 extension case(second three years).

RD : 12/10/2002
AD : 05/30/2003

I checked my case status "online" on the BCIS website, today.

My good wishes to everyone who are waiting for their H1-B1 approval.

ATL10

Hi All

My H1 filed with TSC on 02/19/03

My I-485 application has been filed with NSC in Jan 2002.

My previous H1 was also filed with NSC.

But my lawyer filed this time at TSC. I don't know why.

Basically i am living in MN and comes under NSC.

Is that ok to apply my H1 at TSC irrespective of Previous extension and I485 application.

Please let me know

Thanks a lot

Online H1 case status

Hi,

I have filled my 7th year extension in FEB 2003. Can anybody please mention the BCIS website where I can check my case status.

Thanks,
lux

Approved 3 days ago!!!

Hi mine is approved according to the INS website.

RD Jan 21 2003
AD June 23 2003

Whohooo

Thanks..........badobo for the info.

Can someone please post the no. to call to speak with a immigration officer to follow up on the H1 extension ...

My RD is Feb 6 2003. Waiting for approval...........

Thanks,
lux

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
My H1B Extension and My wife's H4 extension were approved on July 17,2003. The notice date is Feb 14, 2003. Checked Online and AVM.

Nanshi.

There is no direct number for TSC.
You can check status online by going to:
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/services/casestatus.htm

or by calling toll-free 1-800-375-5283, which is a national customer service number.
If the status online says processing, the customer service ppl are gonna say the same thing. With the recent changes in the telephone customer service policy, i am not sure, if they will transfer you to TSC. You can try your luck. Based on the current processing time, your case should have been approved or they are inspecting it closely as it is for 7th year extension (you may expect RFE too). But, you shouldnt have to worry as long as the h1 extension is pending when you go for the interview, as you stay now is authorized.

H1B 7th yr Extn Approved

I got my 7th yr extn from texas service center 2 days agao. It took exactly 5 months to get my approval. I checkd it on the BCIS website.

Hope this helps

RD Feb 21st 2003
App Date July 21st 2003

canon576 & H1Buser2002,

Thanks for the info.

My H1 7th year extension got approved on July 22. My ND: Feb 5, 2003.

Thanks,
lux

I just checked my H1B status online it says ""On July 25, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.""

Does anyone know how much time will it take after answering this query?