H1-B1 stamping

nitu

Registered Users (C)
Hi all If any body know what is status of stamping of H1 visa on passport from Canada or Maxico.
Thanks in advance.

I have latest experience in Canada. They are issueing H1-B visa's. For nationals of 26 coutries required for Special registration they send the case for Clearance to Washington DC and after 3 weeks stamp the visa provided there is no issue from Washington DC.
The appointment is only given to the Landed immigrants to Canada. (Plz confirm from the NVRS website they will inform you secnd day of taking appointment if your appointment is cancelled)

Sali,

Are you back in the US now. I want to ask you if i can appear for an interview in Toronto and after they ask me to come back in three weeks, can i leave Canada and visit Pakistan and than come back after three weeks to pick up my visa and than enter US?

I am planning on visiting home (Pakistan)

Thanks for your help
Naveed

Ok as far as I know appointments are given to TCN's not just landed immigrants. I have an appointment at the end of the month and called the embassy to confirm this .... which they did. I am not a landed immigrant in Canada either.

Originally posted by sunnysparadox
Ok as far as I know appointments are given to TCN's not just landed immigrants. I have an appointment at the end of the month and called the embassy to confirm this .... which they did. I am not a landed immigrant in Canada either.

Hello there!

I have a couple of questions.

1) What is TCN?
2) What is the process of getting an appointment in Canada for H1 Stamping? Any special requirements?
3) How safe is it to go there? How long does it take to get the H1 stamping done in Canada?

Thanks.

JACKINABOX.......you or any one can go out of Canada as they return your passport. Plan accordingly & spend your vacations...you can come back for Visa even after 5 weeks instead of 3 as I did myself.

Thanks,

nisar61ali@yahoo.com

Sali

Originally posted by kcsgc
Hello there!

I have a couple of questions.

1) What is TCN?
2) What is the process of getting an appointment in Canada for H1 Stamping? Any special requirements?
3) How safe is it to go there? How long does it take to get the H1 stamping done in Canada?

Thanks.

Can anybody with knowledge help answer my questions please?

Thanks in advance.