H1-B Visa question on transfer and extension

ksrao_99

I have a H1-B Visa with company A and company B. At present I am working with company B, but the project is finishing soon. Now I got one more new offer from company C, C wants to do my H1 transfer. At the same time company A Visa is expiring by the end of the month. Company A also wants to extend my Visa and search for new jobs.
What my question here is if Company C is transfering my H1-B Visa and Company A is extending my Visa at the same time, is this a problem ? Let me know clearly.

Thanks

Might be...

Mere extension or transfer application does not bind you from joining C or A. However, let us say if you join C and then want to go back to A (after the first visa expiry) you might have to do a C to A transfer. A\'s extension might be futile if you do not have any intention of joining them. Not sure about this though.

reply messege

Hi Thanks for your reply. Still it is not clear for me.

Actually I want to work with C, but A also wants to make their trails thats why they wants to extend my Visa. But A doesn\'t know that I will go and work for C. I don\'t want to let them know due to some reasons.

But is there any problem that C is trying to transfer H1 and A is trying to extend H1 at the same time.

Hope you will explain a little bit more.

Thanks

H-1B - transfer and extension

Having a transfer and an extension pending simultaneously should present no problem. Good luck!

PS : You are fortunate two companies want you in this economy.

The writer of this message is not a lawyer and this message is not meant to be legal advice. Before relying on this information, you must consult a lawyer on the facts of your specific case. The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.