H1 B transfer seems to be denied

kiranj

Hi ,

I applied for h1 transfer through a company in March. I got notice in june saying they need more evidence ; such as employer's IT papers, financials etc.The lawyer replied to them and INS received the evicence on Aug 20

Today the status says

"Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On September 25, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."

Though I havent received the notice yet, my lawyer says that usually this is denial.

I still have my h1 with my old company though.

Can someone please suggest me what should be my next steps.

Hi transfer issue ---Great guru pls help

My husband has applied for H1 transfer in the first month without pay stubs.
he started working for new employer after getting the receipt number. bad luck and got a RFE(Company docs and pay stub). Now after replying to RFE online status changed to the following.

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On September 28, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."

what to do now???????

Pls help

Last edited by a moderator:
I-129 Case staus "We mailed you a decision" Pls follow instructions?

CSC issued RFE for Job proof(Like contratcs, end client letters, offer letter, Company Finances, Salary and current employees list etc)

Sep 1st
We reponded to RFE with all the details. My company is a small consullting firm with 50+ Employees.

I have BS and MS in Computers from India.
It is a new H1

Sep 28th :Satus is shown as "We mailed a decision", Please follow the instructions on it"

Called 1800# and it mentioned it as a denial.

I am not sure what was reason for my denial. Waiting for their letter.

Please let me know if any one applied for appeal(request to re open)

I need this as My visa staus is depending on this.

hey guys, Please update when you received your letter.

I guess there is only 30 days to file MTR(Motion to reopen)