H1-B Transfer ND 8/29/03

Hang123

Registered Users (C)
My H1-B transfer (from company A to company B) petition was filed at the end of August and the Notice Date was 8/29/03. I haven't heard anything yet. I am anxious to get the approval because I am planning a trip abroad at the end of December. If anyone on this site has a filing date close to mine, could you please update me when you hear anything?

Thanks very much.

Hi Hang,
I am also in the same boat as you r..Want to go india but i dont have the Visa extended. I have Reciept date on Sep 16 and mine visa expired on nov 30. Now i even cant plan to buy a ticket:(
Just let you know i called up National service center she told me that they are processing Aug25(some websites show 22! )..so you are be close.
Try call them, might be able to tell when is your going to process..

Let me know how it goes

Does anbodys has been approved?? Please share

Jay

Hi,

I am in a slightly different situation. I need my hubby's H1 transfered to apply for my H4. His was filed in Novemeber first week. Can you tell me where i need to look for the current processing dates for H1 transfer. Is the change of status in u.s column?

Thanks,
V

Hi Jay,

I needed information if I need to look under Change of Status for H1 for H1 transfer. There are three rows for H1 related.

Thanks,
V