H1 B Transfer Denied

Michael Pio

Hi,

I moved from Company A to Company B and they initiated the Transfer. My company A H1b visa valid till 2019 Sep. But After I moved from Company A to B the Company A withdraw my petition. But the Problem is My H1b transfer got denied. So in this situation what are the option do I have now. Can I legally stay here and look for company C since my I94 is valid till 2019. Also, I have my PERM approved and 140 not yet approved.

Please guide me in this situation.

Thanks

Had employer A not withdrawn you could have gone back to them. Since you are saying they have withdrawn you could be out of luck, the I-94 validity of Sep 2019 is no good. Employer C can file H-1B & you need to go for consular processing.

Had employer A not withdrawn you could have gone back to them. Since you are saying they have withdrawn you could be out of luck, the I-94 validity of Sep 2019 is no good. Employer C can file H-1B & you need to go for consular processing.
An employer, by law, must notify USCIS of an employee's termination. Once a person leaves, the employer has to file a new H1b cap-exempt petition to re-hire the individual.

OP has/had a 60-day window to transfer and legally remain in the US following termination from employer A.