H1 B stamping in MEXICO

vshaal

Registered Users (C)
has anyone been to mexico recently for H1B stamping, they said that it takes 3 days from january 1 2004, is it true???

LSaspirant

Congratulations. Which consulate did you go to? Is your field a sensitive one?

Hello LSaspirant,

Which consulate did you go to?

Also would like to know if

1) U had any US education

2) Was this an

a) F1 -> H1
b) H1 -> H1 Transfer
c) H1 extension

am also looking forward to going to Mexico for my H1 7th year extension . My entire education has been outside of US. Look forward to your inputs on ur exp.

Thanks,
solicit

I went to Cd. Juarez, Mexico on Jan 21st, very easy, didn't ask many questions, I had 8:00 appointment, and was back to the US before noon.

lztx,

Thanks for the info..?? Do U need a visa for entry to Mexico for the stamping at Juarez. How did U obtain the Visa?

-solicit

H1b Stamping at Mex

Is there any problem, if me & my buddy (we work for the same consulting company, diff clients though ) go for stamping together to mexico.?

We both graduated from the same school here in the US etc.

sundarpn...

I don't think there will be any problem as long as you have your documentation in order.

sunny.

sunny76g....

Thanks for your response and guidance. I have a few queries which you might be able to help me with..

1. The entry permit which Victor Garcia gets us, for how many days is it valid ? Is it a multiple entry one ?

2. On return , he mentions about getting the I-94 from the INS Post . Is this INS Border Post and is it open 24hrs/7 days?

I will be flying from NewYork and was thinking if I could tour Juarez for a day or two before I get back to US?

3. Have U made use of Victor's services before in your two previous stampings at Juarez.

-solicit

hi,
can anyone point me to the list of stuff I need to take for getting my h1b stamped at mexcio.

I was on OPT & then now on H1. Also I work for an Indian consulting company. I had seens posts here where the question the consular office asked included such things as. "What is the annual turnover of your company", List of all valid h1 holders etc.
How can I have my company tell me this info? Isn't confidential.

Also, What do you say to the question "Is you employer a body shop?" which most consulting companies are.

thx.

solicit...

1) I think it is a 3 day permit...I am not sure if it is multiple entry though..

2) yup...it is the INS border post and it is 24/7.

3) I used Victor's services both the previous times. he takes you to the embassy on the day of your appointment and picks you back up from the border post after your stamping is done.

Sunny.

sunny76g

Does Victor Garcia provides services for people from "special registration" (sp) countries? Since sp nationals have to go through additional security checks, I was wondering if they get a permit of an extended duration from Victor Garcia?

Urgent - Is Mexican Visa Required

Hi,

To get the H-1 Visa stamp in Tijuana, do you have to have a Mexican Visa???

The Mexican Visa takes 3-4 weeks (new rule since Dec. 2003).

If you know the answer, please also e-mail me at jfuria@hotmail.com

jfuria,

Yes, A mexican visa is required unless you are citizen of specific countries which does not require a visa. Applying for a visa thru Mexican consulate takes 3 to 4 weeks.

Try www.victorgarciainternational.com As suggested in earlier posts , he might be able to get an entry-permit solely for the purpose of visa stamping.

-solicit