H1-B Revoked/Cancelled

gcwaiter2007

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have valid visa till sep 2009 with company 'A'.
I have transfered my visa to company 'B' and got rejected. Now i contacted with company 'A' to work back. But he is not sure that he has revoked my h1b or not? He called INS customer care but they are telling my visa is valid and he asked about another candidate which was cancelled by him and got cancellation letter from INS even they are telling that also valid.This means the system which has in customer care is not updating .

So my question is how to know whether my visa is still valid or not??If it is revoked is there any chance to reinstate by my employer?? because i am planning to visit india.I know if my visa is revoked i can not come back.

Please give me sugesions. Thanks in advance!!

Hi All,

I have valid visa till sep 2009 with company 'A'.
I have transfered my visa to company 'B' and got rejected.

--what reason USCIS gave for H1 transfer rejection?

Now i contacted with company 'A' to work back. But he is not sure that he has revoked my h1b or not?
--------------------------------------if A has not written letter to USCIS to revoke your H1 petition then your H1 is valid with A

He called INS customer care but they are telling my visa is valid and he asked about another candidate which was cancelled by him and got cancellation letter from INS even they are telling that also valid.This means the system which has in customer care is not updating .

So my question is how to know whether my visa is still valid or not??
-------------------------did he wrote to USCIS to revoke your H1 petition?
FYI the VISA and H1 status Are different. Visa is Visa stamp that one gets from US consulate to enter US and US consulates are not under USCIS. H1 petition is approved or denied by USCIS or can be revoked if employer write to USCIS.

If it is revoked is there any chance to reinstate by my employer?? because i am planning to visit india.I know if my visa is revoked i can not come back.

Please give me sugesions. Thanks in advance!!

-----------------------dont mix H1 status with Visa stamp