H1-B Nogales, Arizona

vaiibhav

Hello Everybody,

1. I have an appoitment on June-12 at 8 AM, but the bank in the mexico opens at 9 AM. How I can get the receipt before the interview.

2. DO I need a visa to go into the Mexico from Nogales.

3. Which airport is the nearest to the Nogales.

I will highly appreciate if you can answer the questions or get back to me.
Anybody going to visa stamping at Nogales 8:00A.M. Please get in touch with me.

My email address is vaiibhav.10@gmail.com

thanks

June 26 Appointment

vaiibhav said:
Hello Everybody,

1. I have an appoitment on June-12 at 8 AM, but the bank in the mexico opens at 9 AM. How I can get the receipt before the interview.

thanks

Even I have the same questions. Please reply me the same rbhusarapu@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

GO to mexico-assistance.com

Hi!

Go to http://mexico-assistance.com. They will be able to help you with the prepaid visa fee. Not to worry! all the information is on their website.

Good luck with the interview. I have mine 1 week later i.e. 19th June.

Regards,

Aditya

Nogales appointment

Guys,

You can get receipt from Banamex which is a 15mt walk from the consulate. As long as you can get the receipt and be at the embassy by 10AM you should be fine even if your appointment is at 8AM. You can get the bank receipt within 5 mts.

Those that are doing research, or have MS or Ph.D. in sciences, something on those lines please be aware that you most likely will be subjected to TAL or background checks. If that's the case please make sure that you have valid visas to get back to the US. If you don't and they put you on TAL, then you are stuck here for awhile ocz, they will never never let you back into the US. And believe me, you don't want that to happen!!

So if you are still willing to take the risk on an expired visa and you fall into the TAL category, then bring clothes and other things to live in Mexico for a while.

You do need a visa to enter Mexico. Many people do not realize that. Even if you are planning to stay for a day you still need a visa or some sort of permit. Permits are available at the border in Nogales, MX.

The closest airport is Tuscon. From there its an hours drive to Nogales.

God Bless you all and best wishes on your visa stamping!

To Vaiibhav

vaiibhav said:
Hello Everybody,

thanks

Hey, we are going the same place, same day, and same hour! We will use the 60$ service to get the fee paid in the bank. We plan to fly to Tuscon, or perhaps rent a car (from Reno, NV) but not sure yet. We would love company, here is an email: gsylwestrzak@hotmail.com

Gosia y Cristian