H1 B for US Master Degree Holders

fkhan2

Registered Users (C)
Hello I am new on this forum and will really appreciate help from senior members.
I know that the H1 B quota of 65,000 has been exhausted for this year. I know that there is also a quota for additional 20,000 applicants who got masters degree from USA.
Can any one tell me what is the current situation with that quota. How many slots are still left or if that quota has also been exhausted? Is there a deadline (if any) to apply for that 20,000 quota.
Thanks

fkhan2 said:
Hello I am new on this forum and will really appreciate help from senior members.
I know that the H1 B quota of 65,000 has been exhausted for this year. I know that there is also a quota for additional 20,000 applicants who got masters degree from USA.
Can any one tell me what is the current situation with that quota. How many slots are still left or if that quota has also been exhausted? Is there a deadline (if any) to apply for that 20,000 quota.
Thanks

Still sufficent no. of visas are available under 20,000 quota, you can apply until Sep 30, 2006, if any visa left at that time.