h1-b 221(g) Usembassy-London help required

chandu999

Registered Users (C)
h1-b 221(g) Us embassy-London. Pls help.......

hi,
I will be happy to find out getting info regarding my H1B visa which is under Admisnistrative process 221(g).
Attended US embassy in London on oct 12 2004,it's been 8 months still waiting for reply.Did anybody get the visa after such a gap with 221(g) from London.
What should i do next if i want to apply again for next cap.

Please reply ......
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
dear you are on same boat of mine. I too got 221g from london in sept 2004. Its been 11 mnths now.

I know 2 guys who got visa from london after getting 221 g, one got after 12 mnths his name is ashok and other one got from chennai, he applied from there despite his case was pending in london....

and i know 1 guy who got refused after 10 mnth by london us consulate sayin your company is fraud......

r u still in uk? if yes gimme your contact number i'll call u ...

Anil

Administrative processing and 221(g)

Guys,
I have all related documents from a reputed pharmacy company in US. I was told that my case was put under administrative processing and I have been waiting for close to an year. Whenever queried with the embassy, I get a reply that we will contact you once the investigation is done.
My issue was that I had done my MS in Pharmacology from UK and I had to extend my stay in UK beyond my visa limit in UK. I had appealed to the home department in UK and there was an appeals case that came up for hearing in October 2004. Unfortunately I had to come back to India for an emergency and I withdrew my case. This situation has raised the administrative processing flag at the Delhi embassy.
I am trying to get supportive documents from UK home land, but it is turning out to be very diffcult. Does anyone had similar experience or any suggestions.

Thanks guys