H1 2007 Lottery Results

vishe

Registered Users (C)
hi,

I have applied for H1 for this year through a consultant in US. I am keeping my fingers crossesed to know the results of lottery selection of my petition. Can anyone tell me are the results of the lottery are out and if is not out when it is tentatively expected? Also what documents i need to ask my consultant to make sure that he has filed my petition?

Regards,
vishe

Did anyone receive H1 receipt from USCIS

Hi,

Jus wanted to know if any one had already received any receipt from USCIS for H1 (FY 2008)...

I have also applied and waiting for the selection...jus eager to know if UICIS have started dispatching the receipts...

Received Approval on 23rd April

Hi,
I have received my approval notice on 23rd April. My Application is processed on 19th April. I have not applied for premium processing, still it came fast enough. But I have not received the application receipt yet.

Thanks

Hi,
I have received my approval notice on 23rd April. My Application is processed on 19th April. I have not applied for premium processing, still it came fast enough. But I have not received the application receipt yet.

Thanks

Hi,
Did the USCIS direcly sent you email confirming your H1 petition approval? Are you a student or have you applied through some consultant residing in US?

Hi,
As per my knowledge from Murthy.com the process of random selection is already done on 12,Apr,2007. USCIS is now in the process of sending out mail to the employers with the lottery results. Refer to the following link for details:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_h1lo07.html

Hope this helps
Rashmi

Hi Rashmi,
thanks for the info and links. But nobody mentions if USCIS will direcly send out the mail to individuals or to the filing company of the individuals.

Thanks
Vishe

H1 Lottery Results

Hi Rebel75,

Congrats!!!
How were you intimated about your H1 approval...because the regular processing period generally takes 6 months and all that we could possibly get at this point in time is the receipt.

Were you directly intimated or your employer passed on the info to you

Thanks,
Kavitha

I got the receipt of notice today (dated Apr 18), and hope it means being selected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mention from where you apply

No body mentioned whether they applied themselves or through a company/consultancy? My H1 is applied by my company. In that case who would receive the receipts? My company or me??

Please respond.

Thanks.

Lottery result

Dear all:
I am still waiting for getting receipt number notice from my employer
like you and am still very optimistic regarding the random selection
result.

I wonder if anyone got petition return without action by now. It is very
dreadful for persons who were not selected by computer but still get
no notices at all.

Don't you think so?
:confused:

Dear all:
I am still waiting for getting receipt number notice from my employer
like you and am still very optimistic regarding the random selection
result.

I wonder if anyone got petition return without action by now. It is very
dreadful for persons who were not selected by computer but still get
no notices at all.

Don't you think so?
:confused:

ych,

i am in the same boat. regular cap, regular processing, no receipt as of yet. i haven't seen any posts on this or other forums to indicate that people have got rejections / refunds yet.

my guess is that they are still sorting out the lottery-selected cases and notifying them. this might take another couple of weeks starting Monday.

i know its a long and frustrating wait :( hang on buddy !

-a

While I don't want to get anyone's (that includes me) hope high, I think legislation will pass thru that will increase the cap limits for the H1B.

Hi,

Yesterday I received a mail from my lawyer who filed my petition. He sent a copy of my LCA (with some stamps), and he asked me to keep it safely. Dont know whether this is a positive result of my H1B application status. I've asked this question in reply to him.

Received Notice for regular H1B processing

Hi
I have received receipt for Regular H1B visa processing .
Receipt Date April 19th 2007

Waiting for Approval

Still Waiting

We applied for my wife's H1B in reguler ,no premium processing no news yet.
Want to be optimistic for sure. Hoping to know something atleast in next week.
Question I had is I am in H1B and I am working with my current employer in US for last 1 year and was in India with the same company for 3 years.
Can I file for change of my status to L1 by giving up my H1 status ?
Is it possible? :confused:

Please let me know if somebody knows anything.

reciept notice

Recieved reciept notice with notice date 4/17. Looks like the notices are being mailed, hang in there you will get it.

For those of you receiving notices, it would be helpful for us if you mentioned the service center issuing the notice.