H-1B visa renewal in Nogales on the 24th of April

explorer1980

Registered Users (C)
I have a question regarding my H-1B visa stamp in Nogales. This is actually my second three years renewal. The first visa I got in Canada but due to the fact that there is no appointment dates available in Canada I decided to go in Mexico this time.

My question is could it be a problem that I have earned my MS degree in my home country but not in US or Canada? I have my MS evaluated from an agency and that's how I gor my visa stamp in Canada the first time. Do you think my degree might be a problem at the time I go to Nogales for a stamp? I am still with the same Employer like the first three years. My current visa expired but I am in status with my second 3 years.

Can anyone share experience with me on how the whole process goes in Nogales and whether it's better to go to Canada vs Mexico specificaly for an H-1B visa stamping?

If anyone is going there the same date like me 24th of April I would be happy to join. My e-mail is pgatanasov at hotmail.com

Appreciate your answers on the question above.

april 24th

hi guys,
this is abhi(suedo name)...

i have an appointment in mexico too on the 24th of april... let's exchange some email/phone if possible with you guys...

please email me at abchill123 at yahoo dot com

i would like to share my thoughts and views .....

great!! eager to talk to you guys...

bye
abhi

Permit

Hey guys,
What are u all planning on about the three day temporary permit? A friend of mine told me that since Nogales is pretty close to the border, one can get the permit at the border itself.

Does anybody know anything about this? My appointment is on May 8th @ Nogales.

Swapnil.

swappy said:
Hey guys,
What are u all planning on about the three day temporary permit? A friend of mine told me that since Nogales is pretty close to the border, one can get the permit at the border itself.

Does anybody know anything about this? My appointment is on May 8th @ Nogales.

Swapnil.
I do have the appointment on same day and also need to know the same thing.