H-1 Visa for Pharmacy Technician

sweetysinhania

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends

Urgent Please Reply....

I am currently on H-4 and i am doing a Pharmacy Technician Course from an accredated college in CA.

By the end of the course and after clearing the Exam I would get the certified Pharamacy technician Assosciate Degree.

I was wondering whether i could get job on H-1 after clearing my exam and
completing my course.

You reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sweety

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I'm a pharmacy grad from india (graduated after 2003). Since FPGEE is not an option, I'm also planning to take the Pharmacy Technician route as an option. Could you get any information on whether there are any H1B sponsors for this career option. Please let me know . Thank You,

Siri

no H-1 sponsors for pharmacy technician

hi,

i am also in the same problem of 2003, i got confirmed that there are no H-1 sponsors for pharmacy technician ,please tell me if you get any alternative step.

awaiting your reply

thanks

Actually we had the same problem a year ago. My wife is a pharmacy technician. But there are no sponsors in wisconsin for H-1B. So I inquired and found out that the state where certified pharmacy technician is mandatory, there are some employers who are willing to sponsor H-1B. But there is a catch. You need to pay all the costs. I think one the company was in Arizona. But I agree that there are no companies sponsoring H-1 for Pharmacy Tech

Need Help fro my Brother

Hi,

I saw that you know a copmany who can do H1 but we need to bear all the costs for that. Would you mind sharing me about the compnay name or contact person who can help us with H1 processing for Pharmacists. This is for my Borther who did his M.pahramcy in 2002 and now working for CIPLA for the past 3 yrs in Bangalore. Please. If you know any details about who can able to do H1 for my Bro, that would be really great. Thanks..Hyma

You can also contact me thru my e-mail id: hymak@hotmail.com

please help me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
thanks for your reply
i am also on H-4 and looking for H-1 status so definately this is really a good information for me, could u please tell me about the company which you were saying so that i can step into that company.
i didn't get the information clearly about the I-140 AND I-485 .....which is there in your message,could u make it clear.

i would appreciate you quick response,

me email id :prathikris@gmail.com

please help me

hi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
thanks for your reply
i am also on H-4 and looking for H-1 status so definately this is really a good information for me, could u please tell me about the company which you were saying so that i can step into that company.
i didn't get the information clearly about the I-140 AND I-485 .....which is there in your message,could u make it clear.

i would appreciate you quick response,

me email: prathikris@gmail.com

Actually there is no company that sponsors H1B Visa for Pharmacy Tech. I found one on monster.com last year in 2004 but I dont remember the name of the company and i have not seen any other company after that.

Sorry for that.

The 140 and 485 in my message means I have applied for Greencard and these are 2nd and the 3rd stages in my greencard processing.

thanks.