H-1 Gap admission F-1 Kaplan GRE GMAT

Fullspan

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have my H-1 file this year and waiting for approval. As everybody knows, this time they are gonna randomly choose the applications so nobody knows who is gonna be accepted.
Now I want to prepare myself for that.
My OPT expires 10th of july,07 and Possible H1 is gonna start from OCT 1st . Even after 60 days grace period, I have a gap of almost 22 days. So for this, I have to get some sort of status.

1. I have the option to get admission in MS after my OPT expires and keep the work and education get going together.
---OR----
2. Some body told me [ didn't give the whole information though] that I should take admission in Kaplan for GRE or GMAT classes. I have been at there website. To me it seems like they offer classes for one month. How does that work? Don't i have to enroll for 12 credits to maintain the status.

I'm more interested in number 2nd if that works. Please share any ideas, if you have.
thanks

From when I spoke to the Kaplan personnel, The I-20 they give you is for 6 months, yet the GRE/GMAT course is only 12 weeks long, so hence the visa will only be 3 months long even though they give a 6 months I-20.

Someone correct me if im wrong.