Guyz Please advice me on my travel....

mr_aryan

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody,
I have a valid H1B with I-94 but mys visa on PP has expired.I have an AP too. So is it possible for me to travel on AP & produce H1B document along with AP at the POE to remain on H1B status?
Or will my H1B void for using AP considering it as that i have adjusted my status?
Any suggestions would be greatly helpful as i travel to my home country in a week.
Thanks in advance

Use AP now and when you get ur H1 extension..go out again and get the stamping on PP using your H1.In that way you can come back to H1 status.(It applies only if you are going work for same employer)

If your visa is expired, then you can only be admitted as a parolee. qa13 is not quite right: if you enter the US with your advanced parole document (hence you enter as a parolee), and then you apply for your H1 extension, then once that extension is approved then you'll be back in H status without having to leave the country.

Producing H1B documents at the POE without a valid H1B visa is useless.

Even if you enter with your advanced parole document, you can continue to work for your H-1 sponsor, however, even if you don't have an EAD.