Guys with RD *Later* than April 15th Please Read

Bongo

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

As you probably know, there was a ammnesty for illegal workers
that ended on April 15th.

Depending on what you read, either this or mail room labour problems
caused huge delays in gettings out receipts.

For example, Maggie99 who recently got approved has a RD of 04/10
and a ND of 04/30. I filed twenty days latter (04/30) but my ND
is 06/28. Most people who filed after April 15 have ND in June.

We need to work out if the INS will make a smooth progression
adjudicating cases that have RD of pre-April 15 (as they have) to cases
post-April 15.

Strictly speaking the INS sorts cases on ND so if
there are other cases (like the 245 Ammnesty cases) between our
cases and the pre-April 15 cases we will be in for a long wait.

I now read this board regularly because people who filed their I485\'s
only 3 weeks before mine are getting approved! However, if we find
that it\'s going to take months to get approval I may take up another
"hobby"!

The question is, how do we find if they will make a smooth transition
adjudicating post-April 15th dates.

Regards,

Bongo

245 cases

I saw couple of news on some website that all 245 cases have been transfered to a new service center (missouri). So you don\'t have to worry about your case. CSC will approve all EB categories as per ND dates.

No Title

Bongo what you say is right that they go according to notice date. But different cases go different places like if someone has filed under 245(i) for I 130 those cases take 2 years.

I am not sure if in this period they want to continue working according to ND or use this time for clearing old backlog cases.

I told my attorney to file things in 1st week and i told specifical ly that 245(i) will delay but stupid she took 3 months to prepare paper work. I was the one who typed and prepared all documents 2 months before but no use.

I think we will start noticing this in next 4 weeks. any way i will be going for 4 weeks vacation to India in December some relief.

I was hoping to get it before that now i gave it up. Hope we get atleast by JAN.

/Vguru

I was speaking to couple of people about this issue and lot of people are of the opinion that EB cas

I was speaking to couple of people about this issue and lot of people are of the opinion that EB cases are given a DEFINITE priority over 245(I) cases .......this is not official but through some reliable sources

with the restructuring of INS on the cards , INS is under pressure to clear all the pending I485 cases , one of the eg of that intent is from the fact that the JIT Report showing a jump in the dates ( processing ) .

FBI , INS have now access to lot of funding and they are given a lot of power\'s to improve efficiency by either having more "contractor\'s" or increasing the Ful time employee\'s.....eg. of
this , INS website which promptly encourages people to apply for jobs at INS .

Govt themselves are now taking interest in the GC cases and want to make sure that a fair deal is given to all .

DOS has confirmend that PD will NOT retrograde .( all EB cases )

Now with all the above things happening , I am very optimistic and hopeful to see lot of approvals start pouring in by DEC , JAN , FEB

Thanks for the info guys

So it looks like the 245 cases won\'t impact ours,
I just hope that we start seeing approvals of cases
with RD after 04/15, that would be the best "proof".

Bongo