Guys with ND 4/2001 waiting for FP, pl respond.

rab-rakha

Registered Users (C)
APRIL_YUE, MYP3UK, PAN85, YKRISH, LKETHAR,...

did you guys get fp notice yet.

My details :
  OH-MAN rd 3/22, nd 4/10 no FP yet

Myp3uk - no FP notice yet as of today.

Myp3uk - no FP notice yet as of today.
Do not despair. We were waiting for 10 months, we can wait a little longer.

I am happy for approved Aug 01 filers, who have received a good surprise from INS recently. At least something good happened with INS.

I am filing a petition for EAD extension today.

No

Not yet.Nd : 04/06.Better post EB details so that every one will know who is getting and when they are...

Mine is EB3

Just spoke to TSC, according to her FD will take atleast 1 year from ND..Wow what a joke !!!

RD 4/2 ND 4/10 FP 3/20 EB3 IND

We need to create a TSC tracker site. Some thing similar to VSC tracking sites. Can we ask the guy to provide an extra link for TSC.

No Title

aus123,

when did u receive fp.Since my dates are same like yours

Guys add your info under Apr 2001 FP tracker, please.

Guys add your info under Apr 2001 FP tracker, please. The thread is already there. Thanks.

Talked to TSC, ND 4/18/01

I talked to an officer about FP. He seems not bad. He said they are processing 3/2000 cases. They do not send FP notice until it is time to adjust. Then I argued that people filed much later get FP notices even approvals. As you can see on this board, ND 6/01-12/01 got their FP first. A 1/02 case got FP too. That is why the approval also spreads everywhere. No order of FP, no order of approvals.
Finally he said I am on the list, he can request for me again. I can only hope to see something going.