Guys, what does the EAD approval AVM message says?

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
My EAD approval message says "Your case was approved on 4/18... and if you do not receive your approval notice in 14 days, notify ....."

I have not received the card till today (13 days). Most people who got approved at that time and later have already received their EAD card in 3-7 days time frame. I think only "natural" nad myself are waiting to receive their card.

I know some people have said that their AVM message have said something to the effect that "Approved and the card was oerdered................"

I also received an approval notice from the lawyers office which also seems weird b/c some people have said that they never received such approval notice and directly received their card only.

Guys, who have just had their EAD approved and received their card, please share your expereinces in this thread.

EAD approved (TSC)

Hello,

RD 03/19/2002 (Only EAD and 485)
EAD approved on 04/22/2002
Card received on 4/29/2002

Thanks,

MINGMING, SAM_GC, TXLUCKY, OKDUDE, TUL, TEXASWORKER, TSC-GC, SANGU, TEXAS98, PRAVIN, LTT, IMMIG1, JE

Can you guys throw some light with your individual EAD approval experiences.

EAD experience

RD & ND are 03/18
AD 04/22 for the first couple of days it was saying your EAD is approved and takes 60 -90 dys, then
it changed syaing the card was mailed on 04/25 and I should call them if I did not recive it within 114 days
recieved card on 04/29

goodluck

EAD and AP approved, but AVM has the same old message

I found out by talking to an IIO that my EAD and AP were approved. I spoke to IIO on 4/25/02 and my lawyer got the AP on 4/26/02. I got the EADs on the same date. AVM as of couple of days ago did not update. Still has the same old message that it is taking ...days to process this kind of request. Both mine and my wife\'s were approved at the same day and came to us the same day. Asked the IIO about FP, but she said she couldn\'t do anything. It is done by the schedular.

No Title

I-485, Sent TCS on Feb 18th, 2002. ND : Feb 23rd, 2002 - AP : March 02, 2002 - EAD : March 28th, 2002 - FP Notice Recd : April 28th, 2002 - FP done on April 30th, 2002 (Did not wait till Appointment - went directly and nothing was asked or seen - done in 30 min ) === This is for both me and my spouse all on same day.

Question 1: Do anybody know how much time it will now (after AP,EAD,FP) take to get approval and/or Plastic ? Answering machine still says 650 to 750 Days.

GCIndian- Where do you live? I have almost the same dates for each of the approvals, but so far I

I too din\'t receive EAD yet,

AVM says the same thing that it was approved on 13th & card is ordered & procesing take about 60-90 days,i don\'t know what is happening?...

EAD Recived on 4/24!

Hi All,

Received the EAD on 04/24. No AP yet!? I have been trying the TSC # 214-381-1423 to get the updated information either on EAD or AP, but it\'s busy tone. So far, no update on AP or FP.

you know any update to above TP #?? or what \'s the best time to call?

thanks

My first EAD got lost in the mail

My first EAD got lost in US Mail or so I am assuming. Both my wifes EAD and mine were approved same day. She got hers but I never did get mine. Eventually I applied for a new one and got that one.

If its been a couple weeks I would definitely contact the TSC but at same time assume that it was lost and apply for a new one.

AP Approved on 05/03/02

Finally I was able to get through the AVM today. It said AP approved on May 03. Hope to receive next week!