Guys . please post if you have feb\'2000 ND approvals?

srsk2

I have seen information about Feb\'2000 approvals taking place. Feb 2000 ND guys are you checking AVM messages or talked to II about your case.

It is time for you to get approvals, since INS has approved lots of Late Jan\'2000 cases.

Bhanu Kuchibhotla and others can take the lead in finding out.

Suresh

No Title

I have been checking the AVM regularly these days and there\'s nothing new yet.. I shall post right away if I find out something. Given the improving speed of VSC, I feel Feb2000 cases for Eb3 Indians (non - company change ) will happen in huge numbers in mid May. Any thoughts? My ND is Feb 2000 by the way..

Bhanu

No Title

My RD is 2/8/00 and ND is 2/16/00,PD:7/07,EB3,INDIA, Eversince I have heard that they are doing Jan00 approval I am checking the AVM. No luck so far, I think there is a user by id "God", who last told me that one of his friend with ND:02/22/00 got the approval. I hope GOD bless me with the approval by end of this week.

No Title

By May first week we should see approvals for ND 02/2000, and by mid May we should see approvals for 03/2000. That\'s my friends theory he was correct with finger prints and I believe he"ll be correct with the approvals as well.My ND is 03/2000. With anticipation comes frustration, excitement and satisfaction.

GoodLuck

No Title

I think we have seen just one EB1 approval on this board till now for Feb\'00. Bhanu, I hope you do get it soon - You of all people realy deserve it soon !!

No Title

RD 2/10/00, ND 2/18/00, EB2, no luck yet.
Did my FP 4/12/01, I think I should hear something from INS at the end of this month.

No Title

Arun,

thanks for your kind comments. No one this board or anybody dealing with INS had gone through any less frustration than I did and hence even one going through this deserves quick and fair approval... as emminent intellectuals in their own right, none of them deserves this treatment... but on the positive side, you now know how to deal with frustration, anger and basically how to stay afloat in troubling waters....
all, please think positive and everybody will have their day, believe me... I just hope that day is near..

Bhanu

No Title

how many Jan guys left now? i know some dont post here, or update immitracker. any estimates?

after jan and feb, there are very few cases till dec00. i think we will see aug00 in aug01, and dec00 in oct01.

No Title

PD 6/98, EB3, ND/RD 2/16/00 - 2/10/00, FP 3/3/01, still waiting of course my PD will become current next month....Good luck all!

No Title

Gurus,
I have a notice date of 2/22/00 and EB3 --India.I was jsut wondering how we can get approved by May it the PD is not current...not that I dont want it to but was wondering how...any comments welcome
Thanks In Advance

No Title

I am sorry I actually meant for the people in EB3, for NDs upto Feb 00, who were current by April may get approvals by Mid/end May 01.

Bhanu

No Title

PD 5/98, EB3, ND/RD 09/16/99 - 10/01/00, FP 3/22/01, still waiting... My PD will become current next month.

What do you think?

Good luck all!

No Title

There are a lot of people with OCT and NOV and DEC\'99 waiting.

My ND is OCT 4/99 EB2 India FP 3/2/01 still waiting. Talked to iio and was told to wait another 1-2 months. According to one IIO that i talked to, they will look at the OCT/NOV cases after they finish JAN cases and so FEB cases may take some time.

ver_sri

No Title

this is so frustrating...i wonder why the INS would start processing jan cases before finishing oct 99....good luck to u...my nd is in feb...but i can imagine your frustation..