Guys - Please help, Matter of Love

Love

Registered Users (C)
I love a girl. She does not like me. What do you suggest I do?
Tried to meet her but she says no......no way?

No Title

ha ha ha !! that was funny !! tell her ur GC is in last stage..she might show interest ;-))) also tell her u dont have RFE till now ;-))

I did that already

Debo, I already did that. She also has her GC in last stage...life really sucks!!!!!

I did that already

Debo, I already did that. She also has her GC in last stage...life really sucks!!!!!

IS SHE INDIAN

IF GC DONT WORK,TRY MONEY,OR TELL HER YOU WILL GO NAKED ON A FLIGHT B TO FIJI ISLAND.

I am a fighter

I will not FAIL 
I’d rather stand in HAIL 
I’d rather deliver MAIL 
Than to go and FAIL 
I am one MALE
That will not FAIL

I will keep you guys posted..
Will you guys drop her a mail for me
telling her how much I like her.
If yes, then I will drop her email address and
my real name here in a few days...

Ciba, do I have your support on this one.
I know this is a immigration board but this
can be a exception

Mr. Love - set stop loss limit, life is not HINDI MOVIE

Mr. Love,
BEing in love in the greatest thing on the earth may be in the heaven too.
But unless you are ready to become Shahrookh Khan of Anjaam or Darr
in which he finally kills himself and the girl he loves for not responding positively, SET your stop loss limit.

In love you are not supposed to get frightened, so have daring and ask the girl what she expects in her boy friend. See if you get answer from her, if no then she may be in love with somebody else or may even be sleepping with somebody else, in that case, back off, LOVE is not Dictatorship and you are not Mr. Madan that every girl has to fall in love with you.
If she gives you an answer and you fit 25% then try to change your self in next 6 months to raise it to 65% and then negotiate with her.
During this 6 months, be friendly and genuin and nourish your tender love with gifts, restaurants, movies, picnics, clothes etc.

If nothing works out, put your head down and try to make yourself irrestible in next 6 months and start to find a new love.

Remember, there is a possibility that you wil never find LOVE in your life, 60% never. In that case just park yourself at a reasonable spot and bhappy.
-Amen

Be Optimistic

Vishnu, You are very hard hearted. Rather then solving the problem, you are creating a few...If my Love is true, I will win her from the world...

No Title

mai jat yamla pagla deewana o rabba itisi baat naa jana,
ke ke ke
woh mainu LATH marti hai

abey jyada natak math karna

Friends, thats a good idea - Please help

I suggest that you all post here that

Senorita, TC loves you..this is not coming from him, this is from his soul.

that will serve the purpose..I will send her the link as soon as it reached a number...

Guys, I am counting on you...

thanks, this will be a lifetime memories for this board and a big favor...