Guys Lets track Responses From AAO here

any news from service centers

hi,

just checking back to see if any of you guys heard any news after AAO transfered your cases back to the service center for re-review.

fromAfar and panning 2002 have you heard anything..what does your lawyer say?

no news from my side...waiting sucks!!!!

gcconfusion

Guys, its been 19Months (And still within the hands of AAO )... YES! 4months since the last time I posted my dismay in this forum. Do anyone of you have any knowledge or whatsoever why such mishandling and delay happens in AAO? This is an absolute disgrace, we are here submitting our papers in a "LEGAL MANNER" but these folks from USCIS in Washington Appeal works so SLOW! Yet here are the politician tracking down ILLEGALS.. they should audit these scoundrels in the AAO to speed up their works. We are only human beings who have feelings and it is no secret how our emotions and stress are hit by such slow process as our "LEGAL" existence , residence and way of living here in the US rely on this

robindecena said:
Its been 15 months now.. still no response nor result from my AAO appeal

I therefore conclude the 13 months shown on websites as the processing time for AAO this year, Its all WRONG and MISINFORM people!

Last edited by a moderator:
AAO Pending Case

Hi,
I see a pattern here, my case I-140 NIW/I-290/I-485 has been sitting at AAO since 19 January 2006. It looks like this is a generic note only. I really don't know what It means. Please advise. Just got this email from USCIS:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On December 18, 2006, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them.
You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Appeal dismissed

My I-290B: PD 1/19/2006 got dismissed on 12/18/2006. So what's next now? Does anybody know.