Guys Lets track Responses From AAO here

gcconfusion

Registered Users (C)
guys:

My case was transfered to AAO on april 04.
The online status finally changed after 14 months on june 6 to the following:

Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

On June 6, 2005, we received this case back from the Administrative Appeals Office. If any further action is appropriate, we will notify you when it is taken.

My 140 also shows the same.

I-140 was denied due to ability to pay issues and appeal was moved to AAO from VSC.

what happens now??? does AAO send us something in writing?

thanks

My case was transferred to AAO in Feb 04. Received update from BCIS similar to your note., i.e. received case back from AAO on June 21.

Not sure what it means and how long more to wait. Mine was concurrent filed with NSC with ND May 03. (Appeal was due to edu eval.)

Guys,
My I140 was sent to AAO on Jan 19th 2005, Looking at your cases, Seems like it wil take a long time.
Mine had to do with Work Exp, My labor said 6Yrs and I only had 5 ys and 9 Months at first , The I got some letters to prove 5 Yrs and 11 months.
Dont know what will happen !!!

bpathy,

It usually takes the AAO abt 12-14 months to respond in eb3 cases...It says 180 days online but most of the online forums say its 12-14..my case was opened after exactly 14 months...Its been a month since aao opened my case but we still have not received anything regarding the decision....dont know how long the wait is this time.

I would like to know what your status show for your I485 aplication when your I140 re appeal is pending with AAO ?

my 485 status online shows the following:

The results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

we had received a notice for finger printing last march. at that time our 140 was in MTR..it had not yet gone to AAO.

Current Status:

On April 12, 2005, this case was transferred to our Administrative Appeals Office for review. That office will notify you of any further action taken on this case

The date I am posting this is May 2, 2006. More than a year since I last receive this letter from AAO. Any guru here can help me out if the processing date for this will take longer? By the way my appeal was related to a denied H1B petition back in December 2004. Was filed by VCS back in February 1, 2005 and submitted to AAO April 12, 2005.

I-290b

I also have an I-290B at the AAO. My case was Transfered there on october 20th 2005. My appeal was also related to a H-1b Denial.

Please let me know as and when you get a reply from the AAO. This is a very Frustrating time for all of us.

The information that I have managed to gather shows a 13 month process time for I-290B that were recieved in October. Does anyone know if the AAO always takes the full processing time?? or are some cases quicker than others??

Good Luck to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
AAO Pending

My I140 NIW still pending since January 19, 2006. No LUD as of May 24th, 2006.

Any news/information about I140 appeals?

Appeal process seems being stucked. Although the AAO shows current status for EB2 cases, they are delayed again at service centers. Anyone heard anything about these cases? Please share your information if any. Thanks.

Just letting you know, and my frustration is growing every day passes...

My Appeal at AAO was submitted April of 2005 and 14 months past NO RESPONSE NOR UPDATE WAS RECEIVED.

Is this how slow AAO were when it comes to legal application?

robindecena said:
I heard that the normal timeline for H1B appeal usually takes 15months? is this really accurate? or there are some cases longer than this one

I filled my petition of approaval around Febuary 2005

I got a letter from VSC that it was forwarded to AAO at April 2005

Its been 12 months now and counting still the same message I receive at the USCIS Status Page:

Current Status:

On April 2005, this case was transferred to our Administrative Appeals Office for review. That office will notify you of any further action taken on this case

Current Status:

On May 10, 2006, we received this case back from the Administrative Appeals Office. If any further action is appropriate, we will notify you when it is taken.
--------------------

The lawyers are apparently inquiring, but I haven't heard any news on this yet.

Its been 15 months now.. still no response nor result from my AAO appeal

I therefore conclude the 13 months shown on websites as the processing time for AAO this year, Its all WRONG and MISINFORM people!

robindecena said:
Its been 15 months now.. still no response nor result from my AAO appeal

I therefore conclude the 13 months shown on websites as the processing time for AAO this year, Its all WRONG and MISINFORM people!

Right. This is the exact conclusion I just made.

Administrative appeals office.

My I140 NIW still pending since January 19, 2006 at the AAO. No LUD as of May 24th, 2006.

Still in Washington, DC and no LUD as of July 19, 2006.

Got a new employment card though after pending for more than 120 days.

hi Fromfar,

I am in the same boat as you. My message has been the same that the case was sent back fromAAO to VSC june 05. I have not received anything in writng from uscis or aao. Were your lawyers able to find out what it means if the case was transfered back to the service center? Our lawyer sucks....hopefully yours does a beter job...good luck please respond if you see this message.

gcconfusion

gcconfusion said:
hi Fromfar,

I am in the same boat as you. My message has been the same that the case was sent back fromAAO to VSC june 05. I have not received anything in writng from uscis or aao. Were your lawyers able to find out what it means if the case was transfered back to the service center? Our lawyer sucks....hopefully yours does a beter job...good luck please respond if you see this message.

gcconfusion

Hi gcconfusion,

Do you mean AAO sent back your case to VSC in June 05? That is a long time ago and you have not received anything from then. Did they put your case into the queue of normal I-140 case? That is really unfair.

Good luck

panning 2002,

yes my case was sent back from AAO (after 14 months at AAO) to VSC june 05..its been more than a year now..we have not heard anything as to wheter it was approved or denied...usually the case is approved or denied at AAO as far as i know..ieven if they put my case in the queue of normal I-140..i should have still heard something by now as my priority date is may 2003....i am not able to find any information about why it was sent to vsc and why a decision was mailed to us....If anyone knows more about this type of case please shed some light

thanks

gcconfusion said:
panning 2002,

yes my case was sent back from AAO (after 14 months at AAO) to VSC june 05..its been more than a year now..we have not heard anything as to wheter it was approved or denied...usually the case is approved or denied at AAO as far as i know..ieven if they put my case in the queue of normal I-140..i should have still heard something by now as my priority date is may 2003....i am not able to find any information about why it was sent to vsc and why a decision was mailed to us....If anyone knows more about this type of case please shed some light

thanks

I am sorry to hear that. That is a long and frustrating wait. I cannot guess why AAO did not make any decision and simply sent your case back to vsc for re-review. So weird. I only know mahajan1 had the same experience. Best wish

Now I am on the same boat. After over 10 months at AAO, my case has just been sent back to VSC for re-review. It seems that they just don't even want take any action rather than just keeping us waiting. So frustracting.

gcconfusion said:
panning 2002,

thanks