Guys !! is this normal ?

rkm_gc

Registered Users (C)
On September 24, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I've received RFE for EVL and have submitted on September 22nd and the message changed today as above ....

Is this message normal or something to worry about ? I am worried about the last sentence ..... " You will receive a written decision on this case. " what does this mean ???

Please advice ....

- rkm

Its a standard message which is posted after they receive RFE reply. "You will receive a written decision on this case" means exactly what it says, there are no code words in it.

It is a good message. Keep your finger crossed. You will be approved in a week. This is what happened for me and my co-workers.

To: rkm gc.

When I responded my RFE July 15, on line message changed exactly like yours. By the time I had to give FP2 on 21st Sept. 2004. No any good news till today. BTW your FP2 done ? My ND: Nov. 2002.

Best of luck.

NOTE: After posting this I checked for LUD change; it is changed as 09/27 and mesage changed for receipt of FP result and processing resumed.
Thanks God, something happening.

Last edited by a moderator: