Guys help me !! RFE!!! after 365 days! Hmmmmm

485osis

Registered Users (C)
:confused:

Guys,

I check the AVM almost daily and i got a message saying RFE was issued on AUG 5th for me and for my wife. I have not received the RFE yet . But we both have RFE status. I am confused and worried very much after waiting patiently for 365 days after filing 485!!!!!

Life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RD 08/07/2001
ND 09/27/2001
FP 02/01/2002
RFE08/05/2002(issued, yet to be received)

Thanks guys!! Ill keep my fingers crossed.

Any ideas about this kind of RFE!!!

Same here

I heard voice mail RFE sent 08/05 for me and my son.
Rd /08/03 ND 09/25.
Let's wait to see ...

realy sucks

I also receveide the RFE on the anniversary of my filling( in fact one day short --precisely 365th day). My rfe is for myself and daughter but no idea what it is. specially for the child. Lookslike they started generating RFE's for the child recently as I also asked the question from the forum on what it could be but looks liek no one has actaully received one earlier as such no ideas...:confused:
Lets see what happens..
Keep this thread on top and post when anyone of us hears anything.
10q

ditto !!!

RFE generated for both self and wife on 8/1/02. Haven't received the letters yet. Details are:

PD: 08/99
RD: 08/28/2001
ND: 10/2001
EAD: 01/04/2002
FP: 04/18/2002

EB3/VA/India (residence in MD)

RFE: 08/01/2002

why us!!

does it take this long to receive RFE. you said they generated on 8/1/ but u have not received!!

I cant wait until i see what is in it!!! keeping my fingers crossed!!1

my friends predict that it would be "medical related" if it is both for u and ur wife!!

time only would answer!!!

Hello 485osis,

I would guess that it would take about 5-7 days for the RFE to reach our lawyers and then it will be dispatched to us. As your friend had predicted, I sincerely hope that it is for something as simple as paystubs, medical etc. :)

Can't wait to see the RFE, here, either! But, I'm trying to keep my anxiety under check as it doesn't aid in any manner the speeding up the delivery of RFE :(

Let us all hope for the best. Good luck to all of us.

Raj

If you filed G325!!!

your lawyer will receive RFE if you have filed your G325 form when applying for I-485.

I did not. my lawyer says that i would be receiving it and i have to respond by myself.

So it depends on filing G325 form which basically designates a lawyer . you may also change the lawyer by sending new G325 just like changing your address.