guys have u noticed something

Arizona_Poet

Registered Users (C)
Hello forum,

I have noticed in the past months that between asylees we are calling names and making fun of people. The last case was about this guy that is in CHina and is looking to get asylum and was called stupid and now I read that somebody called him pain in the ass...
We need to stop this crap now guys...or we are going to make out of this forum a place of battles. Somebody mentioned time ago that many people in the forum has stopped posting comments and ideas..and I beleive is because of that environment that it has been created. Last one to leave was Shamshom, because he was attacked so much and after all, besides his political ideas, he used to bring good comments to the forum. I know is normal for people to forget about the forum as soon the get their green card but also if they see this type of hating environment for sure they won't come back.
We need this people with that experience to tell their experiences to the new asylum seekers or the people that still waiting for GC so we can understand more the process.
Also, please stop wrtiting stuff in different languages...cause it doesn't make sense on this forum. Not all of us understand those languages. Is like me starting posting comments in spanish.

We need to stand together..we still in the same ship and sailing through rough waters.
Cheers!!

Arizona_Poet said:
Hello forum,

I have noticed in the past months that between asylees we are calling names and making fun of people. The last case was about this guy that is in CHina and is looking to get asylum and was called stupid and now I read that somebody called him pain in the ass...
We need to stop this crap now guys...or we are going to make out of this forum a place of battles. Somebody mentioned time ago that many people in the forum has stopped posting comments and ideas..and I beleive is because of that environment that it has been created. Last one to leave was Shamshom, because he was attacked so much and after all, besides his political ideas, he used to bring good comments to the forum. I know is normal for people to forget about the forum as soon the get their green card but also if they see this type of hating environment for sure they won't come back.
We need this people with that experience to tell their experiences to the new asylum seekers or the people that still waiting for GC so we can understand more the process.
Also, please stop wrtiting stuff in different languages...cause it doesn't make sense on this forum. Not all of us understand those languages. Is like me starting posting comments in spanish.

We need to stand together..we still in the same ship and sailing through rough waters.
Cheers!!
Arizona_Poet, I completely agree with you!

Arizona_Poet said:
Hello forum,

Cheers!!

Complete agreement. Well said.

Someone just doesn't respect others. But, I think we can report aggressive posts here.

augustasylee said:
your need to get a job.
you are indeed idle

Every forum has a beautiful blonde, a smart guy and a jerk. You blonde? Don't think so. Smart? I know it hearts seeing the others beeing smarter that you. Your choice from now on.

youry said:
Every forum has a beautiful blonde, a smart guy and a jerk. You blonde? Don't think so. Smart? I know it hearts seeing the others beeing smarter that you. Your choice from now on.

Hey,

What kind gibberish is this, what the hell are you trying to say? So, who do you think you are? preety blond? how about a smart guy? lets not talk about jerk, I'll take care of that later.

You know it hearts! What kind of garbage is "hearts". Let me fix it for you, the appropriate word is "hurts". "BEEING" Are you trying to milk the "BEE"? You better improve your vocabulary dude and stop being "ALBERT EINSTEIN" of this forum.

Nonchalant, like what you dished out above is the cause people are reluctunt to stay here. Cracking a light hearted joke is okay however, being hostile and cynical should and must stop.

Don't be a JERK, learn or atleast give it a sincere try. If that does not work, take ESL before you submit another post.

MK

You post shows that you can understand what he's trying to say. So, it's not a big issue.

wy007 said:
You post shows that you can understand what he's trying to say. So, it's not a big issue.

The reality is if we were not in the U.S, we wouldn't have the luxury of being online and responding to every post in the thread.

Some people have a very habit of "butting in", their callous behaviour, speaks if their maturity. Trash, written in english is a non issue! No wonder, some of the forum members like to have everything, their way, all the time.

MK

mkhursh said:
Hey,

What kind gibberish is this, what the hell are you trying to say? So, who do you think you are? preety blond? how about a smart guy? lets not talk about jerk, I'll take care of that later.

You know it hearts! What kind of garbage is "hearts". Let me fix it for you, the appropriate word is "hurts". "BEEING" Are you trying to milk the "BEE"? You better improve your vocabulary dude and stop being "ALBERT EINSTEIN" of this forum.

Nonchalant, like what you dished out above is the cause people are reluctunt to stay here. Cracking a light hearted joke is okay however, being hostile and cynical should and must stop.

Don't be a JERK, learn or atleast give it a sincere try. If that does not work, take ESL before you submit another post.

MK

wow! impressive! and you wrote every word without any help? no wonder you were persecuted.

your need to get a job.
you are indeed idle

youry said:
wow! impressive! and you wrote every word without any help? no wonder you were persecuted.

your need to get a job.
you are indeed idle

I'm not metally constipated with a frozen brain, did not take ESL, didn't have to and you think I responded to impress a shmuck like you?

No wonder you are getting LUD, can't spell, get some education. Pehaps you are another one of them, who had a BUNGALOW, SERVANT, TEN CARS AND 300 ACRES OF LAND. MAHARAJA OF TIMBUKTU, now announcing his "accmplishemt" with a detailed time-line.

What the hell are you doing on this forum? no wonder this country is struggling with it's academia and deserving people are running around helpless and you are there to say, Welcome to _ _ _ how "ME" I helped youu.

Get a life, do what you do best, stop dishing your garbage on this forum.

MK

Last edited by a moderator:
youry said:

your need to get a job.
you are indeed idle

I can tell, you're retard. You won't giveup, keep it up and I'll keep nailing you.

MK

youry said:

Jacko,

When you edit a post, pay attention. You have my undivided attention. I'd like to make sure that a clown like you is kept away from this forum.

We discuss sensetive issue"s", not your "thud, lud" you garbage economic migrant, stay where you belong and do what you're paid for.

MK

wow!!!..so much hate.....
COme on guys, I created this thread so we can take concious about how important is to stop giving sarcasm to fellow asyless, and fighting in this forum...so please cut it out.

Arizona_Poet said:
wow!!!..so much hate.....
COme on guys, I created this thread so we can take concious about how important is to stop giving sarcasm to fellow asyless, and fighting in this forum...so please cut it out.

Men, don't even try. People before you tried. There are too many assholes in this forum who constantly change their nicknames and participate only for a reason to have fun. The reason why USA made asylum law tougher is because of people like that.

ayyubov said:
Men, don't even try. People before you tried. There are too many assholes in this forum who constantly change their nicknames and participate only for a reason to have fun. The reason why USA made asylum law tougher is because of people like that.

The reason behind tough asylum law is due to "TURAN" "TIMBUKT" "TAMBUKTU" and their economic migrants, paying $$$$ to agents and being smuggled to this country. Who are you calling "asshole"?

I'll keep responding to misleading garbage. Poet, you created the thread, good job. Don't say cut it out and etc. I don't struggle with my vucabulary, if you only like "youry's" comments as a response, just say it.

Anyone, can start a thread. Your thread did not resolve any issue, I doubt that the Chinese, guy will seek any advice from this forum.

MK

augustasylee said:
your need to get a job.
you are indeed idle
what makes different between u and those who u claimed as "assholes who post garbage?" I'm sorry but I have to tell u something that might be difficult for u to realize: indeed u r just one of them. yet ur little ego supported u to believe that ur just better asshole

u need to calm down! take a deep breath and walk away, everything will go back to normal. god still love u

mkhursh said:
I don't struggle with my vucabulary,
Which in fact is vocabulary. I know it was a typo. Mine, too.

mkhursh said:
onse, just say it.
You forgot the exclamation sign (!)

mkhursh said:
Anyone, can start a thread. Your thread did not resolve any issue, I doubt that the Chinese, guy will seek any advice from this forum.
no comma between Chinese and guy.

I wanted to prove you that anyone can make mistakes. This forum is not an English test.

Anyway: apologizes to everyone in this thread. Live is too short to fight for no reason. I was just annoyed by augustasylee's answer to the original poster.

Happy life to all of you

youry said:
Which in fact is vocabulary. I know it was a typo. Mine, too.

You forgot the exclamation sign (!)

no comma between Chinese and guy.

I wanted to prove you that anyone can make mistakes. This forum is not an English test.

Anyway: apologizes to everyone in this thread. Live is too short to fight for no reason. I was just annoyed by augustasylee's answer to the original poster.

Happy life to all of you

That's dramatic improvement, guess you are doing your homework. If you can run with "BEEING" and "HEARTS" vucabolary flies. Leave"," and Chinese "guy," alone.

Do you think, I'd make things perfect for you with the addition of (exclamation mark)? It's evident that you expect oranges in exchange of "POTATOS".

Life is to live, "LIVE" is not too short. You are short living it by being stubborn and naive.

MK