Guys...Good News!!

Nimmi

Registered Users (C)
May be some ppl already know abt this! My attorney told that they r approved 18,000 cases last 3 weeks but they r unable to post online or issue cards.
So cross your fingers who ever before 2003-PD may get cards directly!??No Surprise!?
Good luck Guyzzzzzzzzz
PD:Nov2002
485/140: May2004
NBC-EB3-India

May be some ppl already know abt this! My attorney told that they r approved 18,000 cases last 3 weeks but they r unable to post online or issue cards.
So cross your fingers who ever before 2003-PD may get cards directly!??No Surprise!?
Good luck Guyzzzzzzzzz
PD:Nov2002
485/140: May2004
NBC-EB3-India

I don't believe it's true. They may have counted these cases while estimating for visa but approval is not done.

So - there is one more QUEUE. Approved , but not posted online....Aproved but card not sent....

HAHAHAAHA....I know guyzz...we r very much in frustration!
Be Happy!!!wat we can do more than that..haaa!??

This may be a nearly true statement.

I spoke to the NSC IO on 3rd July. I got the same answer from the IO saying that they have about 18000 cases to be approved and are ready to be assigned to an officer. I specifically asked her whether my case is in the list of those 18000 cases, she said yes.

She also mentioned that these cases have to be picked up by an officer and she was not sure when that would happen, because they have only a limited number of officers.