Guys/ Gals: I am free like bird. April RD approval

habib

Registered Users (C)
RD: April 29, 02
RFE issued: 04/20/04
RFE received: 05/03/04
I-485 approved: 05/20/04

I was in vacation in Disney and on the way back, I checked the status during driving north carolina side I-95 and found the good news. I stopped my car in the road side and chear up with a ciggerette. Man.. I feel so much happy. My whole life plan will be different now. I have so much thing in line just waiting for this open gate. It's not just a talk.. it's real.

I am moving another state and changing profession/job (don't give a rat ass of future employment)
Planning for a very secured and 6 figured salary profession job (Pharmacist)
Planning for buying a house (within 1 yr)
Planning to visit Bangladesh
Planning to do Ph. D or Pharm. D within 3 yrs

and... finally planning to quit ciggerette and taking care my health and well being. What I will do with the money if I don't have a healthy living. I checked my blood pressure yesterday. You won't beleive what I found. My usual Blood Pressure is higher normal range 140/90 before GC approved. And now it is 117/ 80. Blood pressure is in very normal range.

Shame that this is true Habib.

We shouldn't have to go through this. I really felt your relief and
brother I am so glad for you.

I often wonder when I see TShirts that have this written on them:
"BORN IN AMERICA AND PROUD OF IT"

A rhetorical question but does that mean that those who aren't born
here but
- go through high BP,
- plans on hold,
- living on tenterhooks,
- unable to buy homes (or even realistically plan for this)
- promotions on hold and
- sliding by outside of mainstream society aren't as worthy or can't be
as proud as those "BORN" in this great country and who obviously never
have to ?

Ahhh..I'll never understand the ways of society.

Peace,
The Fickle Frere.

Congrats Habib...

I think for the average american "Born in the USA" means living in USA. A slightly different interpretation of the words would help us achieve the same status once we are citizens..

Last edited by a moderator:
habib:

Congratulations for being a free bird, by the way this is the exact day when BCIS received my RFE response too... but still awaiting to hear a good news from them, though I am very positive that I should be hearing something in this week so that I can go to Florida as a FREE BIRD next week (Already planned for the celebrations).

Cheers!

Congrats!

When I read a post like yours I keep thinking when I am going to be here,rigth in front of my computer writing about my approval.I can imagine how happy you are and I am happy for you!Enjoy it!
RD:02/01/2002
ND:02/15/2002
TD:01/06/2003 to NYC
3 EADs, 1 FP and no RFE....